Friday, October 14, 2011

Police Blotter

Obviously it's been a while since I posted here, but after a little while you'll forget I was even gone.
Because I wasn't gone. Not really. I lived on in your heart. Surely.

Here is a king I drew for my friend, it's a profound commentary on something. So pouty! It's on the wall now.

Here's a graphic for my company website, a little more original than a stock photo of a billy-club. Ty the editor said he'd get it tattooed on his back. We'll see!


My buddy Ethan (see previous posts) participated in a Trek Across Maine, and I lettered the names of those who donated, to, y'know, the cause. Or the cure. Or something. Her name was Lily.

Ethan is a programmer who knows C++ and is looking for a job in Seattle. He's everyone's problem solver, and a stand-up human being. And he's very fit, biking across a whole state and such. And handsome.

No comments: