Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Giant blue man--I DID THAT

So one reason I was busy all through April was my gig painting a man for a play. The Burien Little Theatre staged a very engaging rendition of Bleacher Bums, for which my rule that I AM IN CHARGE OF ALL FONTS OR LETTERING obliged me to show up three times a week and make men turn blue. Adrian Moynihan, pictured here, very patiently allowed me to paint his entire torso before bounding off to play a loud, effervescent Cubs fanatic. I got pretty good at it by the end, there. So did Adrian.

I will paint all your men. Gladly.


Bleacher Bums was excellent, and I usually hate all plays, so you know it was impressive.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Did you giggle the entire time? Cuz I would have and smeared the lettering.

Stevie VanBronkhorst said...

Yes! that is the hardest part!