Friday, June 25, 2010

Annd old drawings, plus STAR TREK

Here's some old and new drawings, to keep you occupied.
Here are the "flats" for a project at work. I liked the way this early version looked, cold or not.
My friend Tom made us a mnemonic  to help with a reoccurring personal problem in identifying crustaceans:
And finally, news for you: I am in a play!
I play Uhura in Star Trek in the Park!
Check out the blog or facebook for updates and information.

I made the drawing and Sean colored it for the poster with appropriate vividness.

It'll be at Dr. Blanche Lavizzo Park at 2100 Jackson St and Yesler in Seattle on
I hope to see you there!
Saturday, July 31 and August 7 at 7pm; Sunday, August 1 and 8 at 2 pm.
I hope to see you there!

2 comments:

meyerprints said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lasky said...

I am a big fan of Uhura!

Great poster art, Stevie!